Why use Google Workspace for your Business in Botswana?
The short answer is that Google Workspace gives your organization more control and more features, so you can secure documents and data, collaborate more effectively, and leverage advanced features and programs to make your teams faster, more collaborative and better informed than ever before.
Google Workspace helps you experience the benefits of true digital transformation, including the ability to work in new ways that support hybrid and remote work environments.
Gmail: Create professional and personalized business email accounts for as many employees as you need using Gmail’s Admin Console via Triton hosting.
Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Use these dynamic document creation apps to create and edit text documents, spreadsheets, or presentations from within your web browser.
Google Drive: Store all your documents and files in this centralized, cloud-hosted hub accessed by any of your devices.
Use Triton as your Google Reseller – No added Costs!
- Gmail: Create professional and personalized business email accounts for as many employees as you need using Gmail’s email hosting service. This is one of the major Google Workspace benefits for small businesses but no matter what size your company, you can take advantage of smart in-app Google Workspace features such as email scheduling, Google Translate, ‘Nudge’ alerts, and Smart Compose, which uses Google AI to write your emails for you.
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides: Use these dynamic document creation apps to create and edit text documents, spreadsheets, or presentations from within your web browser. These programs aid optimum team collaboration through easy document sharing, real-time editing, comments, multi-author creation, version-checking, built-in chat, and automatic saving.
- Google Drive: Store all your documents and files in this centralized, cloud-hosted hub. All assets can be easily shared with their own link and permission settings and can be found within seconds thanks to Google Workspace’s advanced search functionality. Google Workspace is also the source of another of the biggest Google Workspace benefits – Unlimited shared files.
- Cloud Search: Supercharge your search abilities with this enterprise-wide search tool. Track down any file hosted in your company across Gmail, G Drive and Calendar apps.
- Google Calendar: Easily schedule internal and external meetings with Google’s native calendar app. Google Calendar, which is handily connected directly to Gmail, gives you access to a whole host of useful Google Workspace features such as multiple calendar creation, email reminders for meetings (along with real-time traffic information) and calendar integration with meeting rooms and your colleagues’ diaries to prevent back and forth communications about availability.
- Google Meet: Keep in touch with colleagues and clients using these Google alternatives to Zoom. Both video conferencing apps are fully integrated with Google Workspace programmes and can be accessed by anyone with a link, allowing for high-quality virtual meetings, whether they’re 1:1 or group situations. Google Meet can host up to 250 participants on a call and supports 100,000 viewers for a live-streaming event.
And these products are just the beginning of the benefits of Google Workspace. All of them come with the following in-built benefits offering real advantages to organizations choosing to use them.
1. Accessibility anytime, anywhere
As a cloud-hosted platform, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) for business can be accessed 24/7, from any location. As Google Workspace apps are compatible with all browsers, you can also use any device to access your Google Workspace features and content, whether Mac or PC, Android phone or Apple iPad.
With Google Workspace’s offline features, you don’t need to rely on the internet to get your work done or to access your data. If you prefer to have a copy of your files hosted locally for peace of mind or offline working, G File Stream can sync your latest G Drive content to your device. In doing so, Google ensures you’re always working with the latest files and don’t need to waste time moving or duplicating assets.
It’s also reassuring to know that Google Workspace has a 99.9% Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its apps, meaning it never has any downtime or scheduled maintenance and you’ll always be able to access your files.
The underlying benefit of Google Workspace’s accessibility is that remote and on-the-go working is fully facilitated. Employees can create documents, collaborate with colleagues in real-time, video call clients or send emails at any time, from anywhere in the world.
2. Industry-leading enterprise security
Another of the main reasons to use Google Workspace is that the platform works hard to keep your information safe. Google employs rigorous, industry-leading security protocols for both its physical data centers and cloud-hosted operations.
Some of these measures include:
- 2-Step Verification: If someone signs in from an unrecognized device, the user of the account is immediately sent a text message with a verification code to provide an extra layer of security.
- State of the art security: “Mission: Impossible” style laser detection and biometrics are just a couple of the ‘top notch’ security measures used to protect Google’s physical data centers.
- Perfect forward secrecy: All content that moves between Google’s servers and those of other companies is encrypted. For example every email you send or receive is 100% encrypted so it’s safe to open. Admins can also set customized encryption rules for specific content.
- AI detection of login monitoring: To counteract any suspicious activity, Google will alert admins immediately if it detects new or unusual login behavior.
3. Store and share unlimited files via Google Drive
Each user has a Drive account where they can store notes, drafts and other files that their teammates don’t need to access. In addition, each team can have its own Team Drive, where users can share documents or resources that other team members do need to access. Of course, they can share files and folders with each other using the consumer version of Drive as well, but first they have to manually grant access and assign permissions for each user. Not only does this take more time, but if the document owner forgets to include someone who needs access, that person has to request permission and wait around until the document owner checks their email.
With Team Drive, everyone who needs access already has it, and if an employee leaves the company, the Team Drive manager can quickly revoke their access to any company data. If everyone hosts and shares files from their personal Google accounts, then everyone has to remember to revoke access from former colleagues.
Both individual and Team Drives come with unlimited cloud storage in Google Workspace for Enterprise. Storage space is limited to 30GB in the Business Starter Google Workspace — still twice what you get in the free version. There are also 2TB and 5TB options.
4. Easy admin governance
The Google Workspace Admin Console lets you manage your data, users and apps from a single portal. Intuitive dashboards let you add and remove users and groups, customize the user experience, manage devices, create roles, assign permissions and configure security settings.
For example, you can block untrusted apps, enforce security keys or require two-step verification. If they log into Google Workspace or related apps from a new computer or mobile device, Google sends a text message with a verification code they have to enter before they can access company data. Google Workspace also comes with enhanced email scanning — checking for security threats — as well as security analytics and best practice recommendations to help protect your business.
5. Cost effective solutions
18There are many ways that Google Workspace can save your company money. You no longer have to buy and maintain company servers and hardware. Security protocols and checks are all taken care of by Google. Collaboration tools mean you can cut down on travel or even office space if you wish. Scaling up and down is easily done. You just pay for another Google Workspace account rather than more software or storage.
Coming in at a monthly cost of $6 per user for Google Workspace Business Starter and $25 per user for Google Workspace Business Plus, these are just some of the budget-friendly Google Workspace benefits for small businesses and large enterprises alike.
6. On-brand content creation
By integrating Google Workspace with CRM and other productivity apps, your team can work seamlessly across platforms, all from inside the Google Workspace app. Employees access work apps with a single sign-on, and they don’t waste time toggling back and forth, duplicating efforts (and data). Your company gets a productivity boost, and you don’t have to worry about data inconsistencies and human error.
For example, with CRM integration, salespeople and customer service reps can autolog tasks, calls, meetings and emails in Salesforce without leaving Gmail. They can also view contact and account insights from Salesforce in Google Workspace and easily pull CRM data into Google Sheets.
We're Here To Help
2772 Phiri Crescent Ext 9
M-F: 8am – 5pm