Bespoke CCTV installations for 24 hour security in a range of conditions
Surveillance for all your needs
Protect your assets with our professional business CCTV systems, which use state-of-the-art technology including Infrared capability and High Definition cameras to monitor your property, people and operations 24-hours a day.
At Triton Tech we specialize in creating bespoke solutions to suit your needs – whether you only need perimeter CCTV cameras, or a more integrated solution that positions cameras in strategic positions in and around your premises, we’re able to specify and install a system that covers every angle required.
IP CAMERA SYSTEMS
FAMRING & WILDLIFE CCTV SYSTEMS
CCTV PROJECT CONSULTANCY
ANALOG CAMERA SYSTEMS
SPY/COVERT & VEHICLE SURVEILLANCE
Advanced Technology From Triton
Keeping your business safe is a top priority, and using CCTV systems can significantly enhance your ability to do so. From early detection of criminal or anti-social behaviour outside your premises, to monitoring and recording of incidents within, including any accidents, high-quality CCTV systems can help you keep track of all activity in and around your business.
At Triton Technologies we provide greater performance, capability and flexibility from a diverse range of digitally-enhanced equipment including High Definition cameras, intelligent storage and retrieval processes, offsite monitoring and response and integration with complementary security systems.
- Crime prevention, detection and monitoring
- Clear images, day and night at ranges up to 30 meters and beyond
- Audible warnings to deter intruders
- Automatic connection to a remote video receiving center
- Access to your business CCTV from anywhere (remote access)
Integrated solutions mean that even when you’re not at your premises, you can check your cameras via your smartphone or other internet-enabled devices. That means you’ll always know what is going on, even if you’re abroad.
And you’ll also feel safer when you and your staff are at your premises, with integrated CCTV solutions giving you comprehensive coverage of what is happening around your business, and who is coming and going.
How can we help?
Our team of experts is here to give you all the advice and guidance you need to ensure your CCTV system works optimally for your business. Our services include:
- Advice, guidance and specification of what CCTV system and equipment is needed for your business
- Installation service of CCTV cameras in Cambridge and surrounding areas
- Maintenance of CCTV systems
- Upgrades to your existing CCTV systems
- Our professional business CCTV systems use state-of-the-art technology to monitor your property, people and operation 24-hours a day.
Types of CCTV Available
IP Network CCTV solutions
These solutions operate on normal and existing network cables, rather than needing specialist cables wired in from scratch. Triton is also able to specify and install cabling where none exists, including specialist Fibre cabling to cater for large facilities needing extended high-speed connectivity.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Thermal imaging cameras provide much longer range and accuracy than standard infra-red night-time cameras, and are especially suited to facilities that need higher grade security.
These cameras offer unique benefits for outdoor use in particular, where challenging conditions are present, giving superior results in:
- Low light scenarios
- Areas where there might be smoke, fog and dust
- Areas where there is camouflaging foliage
- Giving fewer false alarms
Cabled CCTV Solutions
Triton installs specialist cabling if needed, and we are qualified to install Fibre cables for larger facilities, for example, military bases, hospitals, universities, power plants etc.
Farming & Wildlife
From Animal Poaching to Farmer Attacks and Livestock theft, Botswana’s Wildlife is always under a threat. Here at Triton we also offer various outdoor CCTV equipment that can be used in these environments. From Solar powered 3/4G Cameras to robust detection units.
3G/4G LTE SIM Card CCTV Cameras
3G/4G CCTV cameras provide reliable surveillance with built-in SIM Card for farms, complexes, building sites & perimeters. Smart intelligence is used for human detection. Get push notifications on your App. Video footage of up to a month can be stored on data-cards that can be inserted into the SD slot of the cameras.
Important factors to consider when choosing a solar powered 3G/4G security solution for your farm:
- The solar panel & battery must be large enough to accommodate both scheduled & motion detection recording.
- Lithium-Ion batteries provide more charge cycles and faster re-charging that standard lead-acid or gel batteries.
- Are the batteries replaceable and the end of their life time without replacing the whole system?
- Can video footage be stored on the camera for long periods to reduce bandwidth usage of your SIM card?
Depending on your GSM signal strength and the layout of your farm, there are two main options to choose from:
- 3G/4G camera system that connects directly to the cell phone tower.
- Wireless backbone that connects your cameras to an NVR at your farmhouse.
We're Here To Help
2772 Phiri Crescent Ext 9
M-F: 8am - 5pm