ICT & Network Infrastructure Design Consulting
Every commercial business has a need for data, so we run all forms of cables & wiring (excluding electrical) to needed work areas and electronic equipment from your central wiring location. We provide rack set up or simply overall clean up of wiring in office space or data closets/rooms. Wireless networks are also part of the data network today. We can assess, design and install a combination wired and wireless system that provides the coverage, speed and mobility that your office requires. See more services below..
ICT Design Services:
- Structured Cabling System Design
- LAN and WAN Infrastructure Design
- Campus and Outside Plant Infrastructure Design
- Converged Technology System Infrastructure Design
- Data Center and Cloud Storage Infrastructure Design
- Wi-Fi Network System Infrastructure Design
- Passive Optical Network (PON) Design
- Technology Space Planning and Equipment Room Design
- Coordination of Incoming Services and Provisions
ICT Design Deliverable Phases:
- Concept Design
- Schematic Design (SD)
- Design Development (DD)
- Construction Documents (CD)
- Bidding and Negotiations (BN)
- Construction Administration (CA)
ICT Consulting Services:
- Technology Master Planning
- On-Site Discovery
- Needs Assessment Reports
- Opinion of Probable Cost/Budgeting
- Technical Owner’s Representation
- Construction Management
It takes a technician with many years of experience in the commercial industry to troubleshoot & correct electronics or networking problems within a office. Most service call requests are first discussed by phone with our service technician who has over 10+ years of experience. He will get a feel for what your problem is by asking some basic questions. Sometimes he can resolve your problem without a service call (people do accidentally unplug their components).
Once he has an idea what he needs to look at, we will schedule a service call which includes diagnosis and resolution. The resolution could be that he fixes it on the spot with parts from our truck or brings materials based on your conversation.
It could be that you need new equipment, i.e. your receiver is broken.
Or, it could be that he needs to special order something and will return to fix the problem.
Service calls are billed at an hourly rate which will be provided to you when you schedule and followed up with an email confirmation. We do not perform service calls evenings or weekends, nor do not have the resources for 24/7 service support. Contact us now!