Email Marketing & Newsletters
Keep in touch with your customer base regularly, professionally and legally. We will create, send and manage personalized bulk email campaigns on your behalf, and provide you with a set of comprehensive management and monitoring tools to determine their effectiveness and reach.
Our bulk email facilities comply with anti-spamming regulations and enable your members to opt in, manage their subscriptions and unsubscribe when required.
Email Marketing & Newsletters
Keeping your site fresh with your latest offerings, product information and company news is key to to improving your visitor loyalty and search engine rankings. Content management is not simply a matter of cutting and pasting some text – it requires an understanding of layout, design and technical knowledge to be done properly.
We provide a single point of contact for all your content and user management requirements and ensure that your website is updated regularly, professionally and in a consistent manner.
We Create & Send Great Looking Emails
When creating your email newsletter, we carefully consider your message, how it relates to your offering, and how we can best encourage your clients to respond and interact.
We ensure consistency throughout your email campaigns, your website and corporate identity.
Easily Measure the Success Of Your Campaigns
If you know who opened your emails, what they clicked on, who bounced and who unsubscribed, you can start to understand who your audience really is, and what they are interested in.
The moment your campaign is sent you have access to a range of reports that show you exactly how your subscribers are interacting with it. See who is opening it, what parts of the campaign they are interested in, who forwarded it on to a friend, unsubscribed, bounced out or even marked it as spam.
For every campaign you send, our campaign mailer automatically creates reports that are:
- Easy to understand
- Automatically updated
- Simple to share with other people
How it Works
Businesses use what’s known as an Email Service Provider (ESP) to send marketing emails.
An Email Service Provider is software that sends and manages email marketing campaigns.
It’s also referred to as an email marketing platform, email marketing tool, email marketing service, or email marketing software.
Now you might be wondering, can’t I just send marketing emails with my regular inbox provider? Do I really need to pay for this additional email service?
Technically, it’s possible (we even explain how in our guide to sending mass email with Gmail). Beware, though. You’re likely to run into problems with limited email bandwidth, design, and more importantly, email deliverability. Here’s why:
Internet Service Providers (ISPs) like Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. are designed for personal use — not for email blasts. So when mass email is sent from an ISP, it’s easily flagged by spam filters and your account can be disabled for suspicious activity.
ESPs on the other hand have the necessary infrastructure in place to ensure email deliverability — the ability to land emails in the inbox. If you want to set yourself up for email marketing success from day one, get yourself a dedicated email marketing service.
Reduced Time On Admin
Sending the email might not take too long – it’s dealing with the results of your campaign that can eat up your time.
- Subscribe and unsubscribe requests — every time you send a campaign, some people are likely to want to get off the list. It may only take you a minute or two to deal with, but if you need to stop what you are doing and switch tasks, it adds up quickly. And what happens if you miss one and send to that person again? Our campaign monitor lets people unsubscribe instantly from any email they receive, and your list is updated automatically.
- Dealing with bounced emails — For any given campaign, you might expect up to 10% of the emails to be bounced back to you. That could be hundreds or thousands of emails you need to handle somehow. Are they permanent bounces? Then should you remove them from your list? Or do you need to resend the email to them? Our campaign monitor instantly removes hard bounces, and re-sends your campaigns automatically to addresses which soft bounce.
- Dealing with spam complaints — Sometimes people forget that they signed up for your emails, and hit the spam button. Our campaign monitor instantly removes people from your list when they make a spam complaint, ensuring they do not receive any more email.
- Avoid hold ups on your own mail servers — We’ve heard of more than one marketing manager staying up till all hours trying to send email campaigns out without shutting down the company email network.
Improve Your Deliberability
Your email campaign can only succeed if your recipients are actually able to read it. Using our campaign monitor to send your campaigns can have a big impact on the number of people receiving the emails.
- Whitelisting and feedback loops — With relationships with major ISPs, our mail servers are recognized as legitimate senders of bulk email, so your campaigns have a much greater chance of being delivered.
- Monitoring of blacklists — We continually check blacklisting services to make sure our servers are not being listed, something which is time consuming and complex to do for your own servers.
- Specialized network of mail servers — our mail servers optimize email delivery for particular recipient mail systems, throttling the speed of delivery to match acceptable levels for each system.
We're Here To Help
2772 Phiri Crescent Ext 9
M-F: 8am - 5pm